Letter from Girard Courts


If you have gotten a letter from the courts, for a summons to appear in court. This is being done for WNND to be able to get the Titles for these homes. Now if you have already paid for your home and got one of these letters, then you need to call this attorney that has issued this summons. Because if you are paid in full for your home they have 30 days to give you the titles. Then you can call the Auditors office and register a complaint. I hope this answer your questions about this.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: